Get in touch by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you Nike for delivering me the new Nike Magista Obra II Fg. The first thing when I saw these were the beautiful and slightly crazy colourway! The “heatspots” are higlighted with red which is a cool addition.
- “Ball texture” grip pattern with an thin layer of NikeSkin on top of the knitted material!
- New soleplate
- The heel counter has been removed and replaced with an internal solution.
- Also the collar has been changed to fit better to the movement between foot and ankle.
New addition!BNIB Nike Mercurial Superfly II CR “Safari” 🙌🏻 One of the best colourways ever made, it’s crazy but still so cool!
Okay let’s start with the fact that I don’t collect American football boots, but once I saw these Nike Vapor Untouchable II SB50 I knew I had to get them! For me I think they look very similar to the Nike Mercurial Superfly IV.
A new addition, not exactly a football boot but reminds quite a lot of the Superfly😜Nike Vapor Untouchable II SB50!
– I paid 80£ and they retail for 170£ so I think it was a good price!
– And I think they really look great and looking similiar to Superfly. They also feel good on the foot!
Any thoughts? And I wont start collect American football boots 😂
Found them for a reasonable price for 100£+shipping and condition as new I believe this was a bargain. The design is quite simple but still beautiful, the balance between gold, white and black Nike swoosh completes it all!
Nike Mercurial Superfly II WC2010 Fg! Great colour combination that was released during World Cup 2010 in South Africa.
Best looking soleplate there is made! The white “Nike” text is a perfect addition, Nike should use this concept more often.
Carbon Tepex soleplate.They also had a new way studpattern Dual-Density, giving some extra grip!
Top10 Pickups of 2015! #top10pickups
8. Nike Mercurial Vapor II Fg “Photo blue”!🔵 Bought these last week and I can repeat over and over again “The colour is amazing in natural light”! Everyone who knows anything about Mercurials know these are very very rare in new condition in Fg-soleplate.
Nice little christmas gift 😁
Next Top10 pickup tomorrow!
One of my best additions this year, a brand new pair of Nike Mercurial Vapor II Fg in the rare photo blue colour. To find these boots in this colour and Fg-soleplate is unbelievable and truly exciting!
They had a small defect although they are brand new. The innerlining was badly peeling off, Mercurial collectors know it’s a common problem with old Vapors 😢 The boots are brand new so I thought painting the innerline back to red wouldn’t end up great. So what I did was gently peeled off the rest of the red innerlining (took a good while) 😂 The result ended up to be great! 👌🏻 Luckly it was only the narrow rim of red, also separated by stiching, which was pealing off!