Thank you for reading and stay tuned I will soon write about the “Milestones in football boot history”.
Nike officially introduced on 26th of June the all new Nike Tiempo VII (7)! They will be sale today 10th of July. Lucky enough I was given this Limited Edition Nike Tiempo VII “Platinum Black” before the official launch, there is only 100 pairs made worldwide and only given to football boot influencers around the world! A big bonus is the fact that they are individually numbere, my pair is numbered 30/100.
- Heel area and the tongue is made of Flyknit, reduces the weight by 22%.
- Middlefoot is constructed of flywire cables for better strech and stability.
- On top of the flywire cage Nike added a soft K-leather upper to give a better touch to the ball.
- NikeGrip is also added to the new Tiempo to prevent the foot from sliding inside of the boot.
Nike has also made a whole new soleplate, Hyperstability, and it’s lighter than the previous soleplate. Such a comfortable boot and when you add the good look on this boot then for me this is the best Tiempo ever!
So I found the last colour of the Adidas Predator Accelerator! I have been looking for the red ones some years now, actually I have owned couple of them in the past but both times the boots were in worser condition than descripted in the listing. But this time I bought them from a friend of mine so I could count on him!
These four colourways were released:
- Electricity yellow (limited to a release of 999 pairs worldwide)