The all new style of football boots released by Adidas in late 2016, the Adidas Glitch. So we seen the laceless technology in the Adidas Ace16+ PureControls, but now we got something on a whole new level. The boots are built with an inner shoe and an outer skin. So the player can actually choose different colours for both inner shoe and outer skins, also you can choose between FG-plate or SG-plate.
The interesting part about this boot is the way Adidas launched it. It started with a group of young footballers from London was selected by Adidas to unveil the new GLITCH. Soon after the boot was tested and revealed to the world Adidas decided to make things still a bit more interesting, by announching the Adidas GLITCH App. This ment that in order to purchase a pair you had to:
- Be based in the United Kingdom
- And recieved a secret purchase code from an early tester
- Then you are able to buy the boots.
- Purchasing the starter kit (meaning: inner shoe and two outer skins) will unlock new codes
- Buyers will have a two week test period, if they don’t like them they can be returned
- Same day delivery in London